Last updated on December 26th, 2015 at 10:16 pm
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safer browsing experience and better services. We only collect personal information about you that we consider necessary for this purpose and to achieve this goal.
You are under no obligation to provide us with this information and can access many aspects of the Site without providing us any personal information.
When you visit this website, we can record certain information in relation to your visit such as:
- Your IP or proxy server IP;
- Basic domain information;
- Your Internet service provider is sometimes captured depending on the configuration of your ISP connection;
- The date and time of your visit to the website;
- The length of your session;
- The pages which you have accessed;
- The number of times you access our site within any month;
- The size of file you look at;
- The website which referred you to our website; and
- The operating system which your computer uses.
This information is only used for statistical and website development purposes.
Various pages on this Site invite you to provide us your name and contact details, for example, to go onto our mailing list for our newsletter updates, or to enable us to provide you with support related services.
If you use our Site’s feedback and support forms, you are asked to provide your name, organisation, title, address, email address and telephone number. FIXMYWP will not otherwise collect information from you through this Site unless you knowingly provide it to us.
By voluntarily providing information to us when using the Site, you are consenting to the collection and use of your personal information by us.
The Site uses session cookies, which are used only during a browsing session, and expire when you quit your browser. Upon closing your browser, the session cookie set by this Site is destroyed and no personal information is maintained which might identify you should you visit our Site at a later date.
USE OF INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURE
FIXMYWP will only use the information it collects through the Site for the following purposes:
- Forwarding important information relating to FIXMYWP activities and other requested information;
- Contacting you in response to your feedback or query to discuss our services;
- Monitoring Site performance;
- Improving our Site and services to you;
- Internal administration; and
- Other purposes that are in accordance with your instructions.
FIXMYWP will not give, sell, trade or otherwise disclose any personal information about you to a third party unless:
- You have provided us with your consent; or
- We are required to do so by law.
COOKIES AND ADVERTISING
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders by contacting customer service.
This Site has security measures in place to protect the loss or misuse of, or alteration or unauthorised access to, information under our control. However, if you send information to this Site, it will not be encrypted unless we expressly tell you it is.
We may change this Policy. Such changes will be effective when a notice of the change is made available on the Site.
ONLINE PRIVACY ONLY
TERMS OF SERVICES
Please also visit our Terms of Services section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website