How to Add Google+ Interactive Posts on a WordPress Website
Last updated on December 26th, 2015 at 10:30 pm
Google for some time now has enabled Google+ Interactive Posts from within their API so that webmasters and website owners can add a call-to-action button such as "Read more" or "Join", "Book", "Buy", "Vote", "Add to cart" and lot more and increase CTR for their shared posts on G+(Google states a 3x higher click-through rate than a standard share).
This is a 10 minute video guide for installing the WordPress Plugin for Google+ Interactive Posts developed by Dejan SEO based on a blog post created by Dan Petrovic.
In order to complete this video guide you will need the following:
- a cup of coffee
- 10 minutes of your time
- you should have installed the Google+ Interactive Posts on WP plugin, you can download it from here.
- open 3 tabs in your browser , first one will have this tutorial, second one will have your WordPress Dashboard and the third one will be used for connecting through the Google API
- one copy and paste action
- url of your logo image(this is an optional feature by Google so you can skip it if you wish)
Google+ Interactive Posts on a WordPress Website Video Guide
Latest posts by Makis Mourelatos (see all)
- TradeTraffic.life WordPress Malware Redirect - August 4, 2017
- How to Add Watermark Images on the Fly in your WordPress Site - July 30, 2017
- Website Security Advanced Evaluation - July 12, 2017